Paneer ... 1 cup (crumbled)
Potatoes ... 2 medium
Bread crumbs ... 2 tbsps
Anardana powder .. 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder ..... 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala .... 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder .. 1/4 tsp (you may use green chillies too )
Salt ...... to taste
Coriander leaves .. 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
Oil ... to fry
Corn Starch ... 1 tbsp
APF / Maida .. 1 tsp
Salt .... a pinch
Make a thin batter with all these ingredients adding sufficient water. This helps in giving a crispy texture and the cutlets will not break when you fry them.
1. Boil the potatoes. Peel and mash them.
2. Crumble the paneer well.
3. Mix all the ingredients in the first list except oil.
4. Make heart shaped cutlets using a cutter.
5. Sprinkle some bread crumbs over them.
6. Heat the oil in a pan. Dip each cutlet in the thin batter that you prepared and fry them until crisp.
Serve them hot with any sauce or chutney of your choice.