This is the best way to make them eat all the veggies that they avoid eating.
Make sure the Pav Bhaji you make for the filling is dry.
Whole wheat wraps .. as required. (you can use the home made rotis too)
For the filling
1. In a pan, saute the ginger-garlic paste. Add onion and stir fry.
2. Add all the chopped vegetables, salt and stir fry for a minute.
3. Add the spices, sprinkle little water and simmer till done.(it should be dry)
4. In a flat sandwich toaster place the wrap and spread the filling on half and fold it.
5. Close it and toast until done.
Serve them immediately.