Potatoes: 4 big
Wheat Flour: approximately 2-3 cups (depends upon the texture of potatoes, use as much is required to knead along with the potatoes)
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder: 2 tbsp
Semolina : 3-4 tbsp
1. Slit potatoes into halves & boil until very soft.
2. Peel and mash them completely.
3. Add semolina, salt, red chilli powder and wheat flour, and knead into a not-so-soft pliable puri dough. Use as much wheat flour as required to knead the dough without adding any water.
4. Roll out into 3-4" diameter puris but they have to be rolled thicker than normal.
5. Deep fry until golden brown and serve hot with yogurt or pickle.