This is an easy recipe of chutney made with just 4 ingredients. You can enjoy the dry and wet versions with your meals and snacks. It can stay good in the refrigerator for couple of weeks or even more.
Roasted peanuts - 1 small bowl
Peeled garlic ..... 2 pods (1/2 bowl)
Red chilli powder .... 2 tbsps or more
Salt .................... to taste
1. Remove the skin of the roasted peanuts.
2. Grind all the ingredients.
3. Remove them in a dry sterilized dish.
4. You can enjoy the dry version with puris, parathas, dosas etc etc....
5. To make the wet version take couple of spoonfuls into a bowl and add hot water.
6. Mix well and serve with idlis or any snack.
You can see the video of this recipe :