This is an easy recipe of chutney made with just 4 ingredients. You can enjoy the dry and wet versions with your meals and snacks. It can stay good in the refrigerator for couple of weeks or even more.
Roasted peanuts - 1 small bowl
Peeled garlic ..... 2 pods (1/2 bowl)
Red chilli powder .... 2 tbsps or more
Salt .................... to taste
1. Remove the skin of the roasted peanuts.
2. Grind all the ingredients.
3. Remove them in a dry sterilized dish.
4. You can enjoy the dry version with puris, parathas, dosas etc etc....
5. To make the wet version take couple of spoonfuls into a bowl and add hot water.
6. Mix well and serve with idlis or any snack.
You can see the video of this recipe :
This chutney sounds so good - like the Indian version of satay sauce. This would be yummy with some grilled chicken.ReplyDelete
Yes Mireille.. it does taste like satay sauceDelete
Peanut chutney is my favourite South Indian chutney recipe. I also love having it with a crisp toast, just like peanut butter. My way of making it is slightly different so I am excited to try your version soon.ReplyDelete
Do give it a try and also share your version with me.Delete
I love this chutney, I made it sometime back, the dry version. I used some for my roasted makhana and the snack was really tasty.ReplyDelete