Pomegranate ... 1
Curd/ yogurt ... 1 cup
Salt .............. as needed
Roasted cumin powder / bhuna jeera ... 1 tsp
Chilli powder ...... 1 pinch
Chaat masala ....... 1/4 tsp (optional)
Coriander leaves.. 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
1. Separate the seeds / kernels and set aside.
2. Use half the kernels to make juice by simply crushing them if they are very juicy or you may grind them.
3. Whisk the curd using this juice to the required consistency.
4. Add the remaining pomegranate seeds and the flavouring ingredients mentioned in the list or any of your choice.
5. Garnish with some seeds and a sprig of coriander leaves.
Check out the recipe video