Poha .... 2 cups
Broccoli ... 2 tbsps (cut into small pieces)
Capsicum .. 2 tbsps .. (diced)
Carrot ....... 1/4 cup (diced)
Baby corn ... 2 (cut into small pieces)
Spring onion ... 1 sprig with bulb. (chopped)
Garlic ........... 1 tbsp
Soya sauce ... 1 tbsp
Chilli sauce ... 2 tbsps
Salt ........ to taste
Oil ...... 3 tbsps
1. Take the poha in a strainer and run under the tap once just to soak them lightly. Spread them in a plate.
2. In a wok heat the oil and add the garlic and saute.
3. Tip in the vegetables and stir fry adding the salt.
4. When they are done add the sauces and mix.
5. Next add the spring onions and stir in the soaked poha.
6. Stir everything carefully to avoid making it mushy.
Note: Adjust the spice level according to your preference.. You can add the chilli sauce accordingly.