Poha .... 2 cups
Broccoli ... 2 tbsps (cut into small pieces)
Capsicum .. 2 tbsps .. (diced)
Carrot ....... 1/4 cup (diced)
Baby corn ... 2 (cut into small pieces)
Spring onion ... 1 sprig with bulb. (chopped)
Garlic ........... 1 tbsp
Soya sauce ... 1 tbsp
Chilli sauce ... 2 tbsps
Salt ........ to taste
Oil ...... 3 tbsps
1. Take the poha in a strainer and run under the tap once just to soak them lightly. Spread them in a plate.
2. In a wok heat the oil and add the garlic and saute.
3. Tip in the vegetables and stir fry adding the salt.
4. When they are done add the sauces and mix.
5. Next add the spring onions and stir in the soaked poha.
6. Stir everything carefully to avoid making it mushy.
Note: Adjust the spice level according to your preference.. You can add the chilli sauce accordingly.
Very nice....twist in Maharashtrian recipe Kanda Poha....You have added loads of veggies makes it very healthy...👌👌💖💖ReplyDelete
Yes dear.. created a fusionDelete
Thanks for liking
I made this too and loved itReplyDelete
Wow.. so g;ad to hear that Linsy.. thanksDelete
poha got a lovely Chinese makeoverReplyDelete
Lol.. well said AmritaDelete
Innovative recipe... poha schezwan sounds delicious and interesting..ReplyDelete
super delicious recipe.ReplyDelete
Thats quite innovative to use poha for this dish Shoba..very nicely done..ReplyDelete
Thanks for the compliment SrivalliDelete
Not even sure I have ever seen flattened rice before...it surely looks very tasty and flavourful.ReplyDelete
Thank u AngieDelete
Looks delicious thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
How creative! I would love to try this..ReplyDelete
Please do tryDelete
I love the twist you gave to poha..this looks so temptingReplyDelete
Looks delicious and loved the chines touch to poha!!ReplyDelete
lovely rice shobaReplyDelete