Fish fillet ..... 1
Spinach ...... 2 cups
Garlic ........ few cloves
Ginger ....... small piece
Onion ...... 2 tbsps
Green chillies .. 1-2
Lemon juice .... 2 tbsps
Turmeric powder ... 1/4 tsp
Cumin powder .... 1 tsp
Salt .... to taste
Oil ... 2 tbsps
1. Select a fish without bones. Clean the fillet.
2. Blanch the spinach and saute with the rest of the ingredients.( except lemon juice)
3. Grind it to a paste and add the lemon juice.
4. Marinate the fish fillet with the spinach puree.
5. Grease the baking tray or oven proof dish and place the fish fillet. Grill it for 20-25 minutes or until done.
Serve it hot with boiled vegetables or salad or garlic bread.
I have served with broccoli stir-fried with garlic.
Note: The grilling time may vary according to the size of the fish and the type of the oven.
Healthy fabulous way to make fishReplyDelete
Thanks for likingDelete
i love baked fish...yummyReplyDelete
Love the idea of this grilled fish.ReplyDelete
fish grilled always an healthy option..with spinach puree...double benefit!!ReplyDelete
True.. you said it !Delete
Healthy way to eat fish,looks yummyReplyDelete
looks healthy and delicious!ReplyDelete
Love to finish that whole plate rite now,irresistible fish.ReplyDelete
Thanks for liking and you are most welcome to finish itDelete
Healthy and delicious.. Looks inviting!!ReplyDelete
What a lovely, healthy and flavourful dish. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Hearth and Soul hop.ReplyDelete
like the comboReplyDelete