This is a lovely option for vegetarians. You can have it like a sabzi or even use it for fillings in samosas / buns and pies
Cauliflower .. 1 and half cups (shredded finely)
Onion .... 1 (about 1 cup)
Green peas .. 1/4 cup
Tomato ... 1
Green chillies .. 1-2
Ginger ... 1 tsp
Garlic .... 1 tsp
Turmeric powder .. 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder ... 1 tsp
Cumin powder .... 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder ... 1/4 tsp
Garam masala .... 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves .. handful
Kasoori methi ... dried and powdered .. to sprinkle on top.
Salt ... to taste
1. Shred the cauliflower finely and put it in hot water to remove the impurities.
2. Boil the green peas and set aside.
3. In a pan heat oil and add the finely chopped onions. Saute until brown.
4. Add the ginger, garlic, green chillies, tomatoes and a little water to cook.
5. Now tip in the cauliflower and start sauteeing until you get a nice brown colour of the keema.You can sprinkle a little water if needed.
6. Add all the spice powders, salt and coriander leaves.
7. Finally add the green peas and stir it.
Tip: Adding boiled green peas in the end gives a better look to the curry.