Here is a delicious summer salad made with mangoes. As it is the beginning of the mango season sometimes they are not very sweet. So you can make this salad and relish.
Mangoes ...... 2
Spring onions .... 2 (with the greens)
Chilli flakes ...... 1/4 tsp or as needed
Salt ................. to taste
Olive oil ........ 1 tbsp (optional)
Lemon juice ... 1 tbsp
1. Peel the mangoes and cut them into pieces.
2. Mix all the other ingredients in a bowl to make the dressing.
3. Transfer the mangoes into a larger mixing bowl.
4. Stir in the dressing and mix gently.
5. Dish it out in a serving bowl and sprinkle some chilli flakes on top.
6. Serve it at room temperature or chilled.
Note: You can also replace the spring onions with normal onions and add few basil leaves or mint leaves.
Check out the recipe video: