This snack is my innovation.. I wanted to make something different and this was the result. Loved the cheesy potato slices served on the bed of deep fried crispy spinach.
Potato ....... 1 (large )
Tomatoes .. 2 small
Garlic paste... 1 tsp.
Tomato puree ... 2 tbsps.
Tomato ketchup... 1 tbsp.
Grated cheese ..... 3-4 tbsps.
Oregano ............ 1 tbsp.
Red chilli powder ... 1/2 tsp.
Salt ................... to taste
Palak (spinach) ..... 1/2 bunch.
1. Blanch the tomatoes.Make pizza sauce adding salt, red chilli powder, garlic, tomato puree and ketchup. Season with oregano.
2. Peel the potato and cut thin slices. Leave them in the salted water for 10 minutes. Fry them till half done. Drain and set aside.
3. Chop the palak leaves and sprinkle salt over them. Heat the oil well and deep fry them (using a big strainer) until crisp.
4. In a baking tray place the potato slices, spread the pizza sauce and top it with grated cheese.
5. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes, until the cheese melts.
6. Serve them on a bed of crispy, crunchy spinach.
Pin for later
You may also like:
Pizza Pull Apart Rolls