Try out these honey ginger flavoured kulfis... a delicious and healthy treat in summer.
Condensed milk ... 250 ml
Whipped cream ... 250 ml (I used malai blended with little milk)
Milk powder ........ 1 cup (use full cream like Amulya or Nestle)
Honey ................ 3 tbsps
Ginger juice ...... 3 tbsps
Almond powder .. 1/2 cup
Cardamom powder .. 1/4 tsp
Powdered pistachios .. for garnishing
1. Grate or grind about 200gms of ginger. Put it in a strainer and squeeze out the juice. Do not add water.
2. If you are using home malai blend it with little milk so that it mixes well with other ingredients.
3. Take all the ingredients into a bowl and blend them using a hand blender until mixed together.
4. Pour the mixture into kulfi moulds. Put them in the freezer to set.
5. Half way through insert a stick into the kulfis and leave them to set until done.