Here is a delicious snack made with keema and macaroni using the flavourful "Tangier Spice Mix" from "Sprig". It is quite filling and healthy as it is baked in a muffin tray. Make and enjoy the Tangier Keema Macaroni Muffins.
Keema ... 250 gms
Eggs ...... 3
Macaroni .. 1/2 cup
Onion ....... 1
Green chillies ... 1
Ginger garlic paste .. 1 tbsp
Tangier spice mix ... 1 tbsp
Garam masala ....... 1 tsp
Cumin powder ..... 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder .. 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder ... 1/2 tsp
Salt ......... to taste
Coriander leaves ... handful
Oil ................... 4 tbsps
Hung curd ..... 6 tbsps
Garlic powder .. 1/4 tsp
1. Wash the keema well . Squeeze out the water and set aside.
2. In a pan heat oil and saute the onion until golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
3. Now tip in the keema and stir fry for few minutes. Add salt and all the spice powders except the tangier spice mix as we will add it in the end before baking the muffins.
5. Remove it in a bowl and set aside to cool.
10. At this point add a tablespoon of Tangier spice mix. Stir well to mix.
11. Grease the muffin tray and spoon the keema mixture equally. Makes 4 muffins of large size.
12. Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 250 C for 30 minutes.
13. Remove the muffins from the mould.
14. Mix a little salt and garlic powder in hung curd. Pour it in a piping bag with a star nozzle and garnish the muffins before serving. Serve with onion kachumar.