Here is a delicious snack made with keema and macaroni using the flavourful "Tangier Spice Mix" from "Sprig". It is quite filling and healthy as it is baked in a muffin tray. Make and enjoy the Tangier Keema Macaroni Muffins.
Keema ... 250 gms
Eggs ...... 3
Macaroni .. 1/2 cup
Onion ....... 1
Green chillies ... 1
Ginger garlic paste .. 1 tbsp
Tangier spice mix ... 1 tbsp
Garam masala ....... 1 tsp
Cumin powder ..... 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder .. 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder ... 1/2 tsp
Salt ......... to taste
Coriander leaves ... handful
Oil ................... 4 tbsps
Hung curd ..... 6 tbsps
Garlic powder .. 1/4 tsp
1. Wash the keema well . Squeeze out the water and set aside.
2. In a pan heat oil and saute the onion until golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
3. Now tip in the keema and stir fry for few minutes. Add salt and all the spice powders except the tangier spice mix as we will add it in the end before baking the muffins.
5. Remove it in a bowl and set aside to cool.
10. At this point add a tablespoon of Tangier spice mix. Stir well to mix.
11. Grease the muffin tray and spoon the keema mixture equally. Makes 4 muffins of large size.
12. Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 250 C for 30 minutes.
13. Remove the muffins from the mould.
14. Mix a little salt and garlic powder in hung curd. Pour it in a piping bag with a star nozzle and garnish the muffins before serving. Serve with onion kachumar.
Very interesting Recipe.ReplyDelete
Thanks Poornima :)Delete
Looks amazing will surely tryReplyDelete
Thank you for liking :)Delete
Interesting savory Italian twist to muffins! NiceReplyDelete
Thank you Vanitha ..Delete
That is such an interesting way to serve kheema and macaroni as muffins. Kids will love this delicious dish.ReplyDelete
Thanks Pavani.. yes kids will surely like them.Delete
Awesome recipe. Kids will love this baked macaroni or savoury muffins. Looks super tempting.ReplyDelete
Thanks for your complimentary words.. :)Delete
Never heard meat based muffin! Interesting!ReplyDelete
Omg, this muffins is simply tremendous, cant ask anything. Kids will go crazy if they see this muffins, incredible Shobha..Lovely dish there.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much Priya ..Delete
Never heard muffins with Kheema..the recipe sounds interesting and innovative !!ReplyDelete
Thanks Poonam.. you must try them sometime.Delete
That's a lovely fusion recipe! Would definitely try it for iftar soon.ReplyDelete
Thanks Maria.. make and enjoy.Delete
It's an amazing recipe, loved it to the core Shobha, waiting to try ;)ReplyDelete
Thank you so much Meghna.Delete
Wow such an interesting recipe. Kids will love it.ReplyDelete
Loved the way you combined kheema and macaroni....It must have tasted delicious!!ReplyDelete
Yes Padma.. very tasty combo.do try it.Delete
An interesting recipe, I've heard of kheema with macaroni or spaghetti as many of the locals have spicy kheema with pasta. However, baking them into muffins is unusual.ReplyDelete
Thanks Mayuri.. yes I have also tated keema spaghetti combo in a restaurant.Delete
These are so awesome!Looks absolutely tempting, I could just pick one off the screen!ReplyDelete
Thanks for your sweet and complimenting words.Delete
Interesting recipe, those muffins do look delicious.ReplyDelete
This is an interesting recipe, I am sure i can adapt it vegetarian to suit my family. ThankyouReplyDelete