This is a simple side dish to pair with your grilled meats or sea food. You can relish it like a salad too.
Beetroots ..... 2
Red onion .... 1 small
Parsley or coriander .. 2 tbsps
Feta cheese .......... 2-3 tbsps (crumbled)
Olive oil ............. 1 tbsp
Salt ................... to taste
Black pepper ..... freshly crushed.
Lemon juice ....... 1 tbsp
1. Peel and cut the beets into small cubes.
2. Toss them with olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Bake them in the oven at 250 C for 30 to 40 minutes or until done.
4. Remove them in a serving plate.
5. Now mix the finely chopped onion, parsley or any herb you like.
6. Top it with crumbled feta cheese
Recipe adapted from - Food Network Magazine
This is a lovely combination of ingredients. It must have tasted delicious.ReplyDelete
Yes Nayna.. the sweetness of the beets combined with the salty feta cheese blended vert well.Delete
Oh wow! I LOVE the look of this! Yummy! And healthy too!ReplyDelete
Thanks for liking dear .. indeed a healthy one!Delete
I love the combination of feta and beetroot...perfect balance of sweet and salty. However, I add greens to it too.ReplyDelete
Thanks Mayuri.. you can add anything you wish to.. will taste good. Only problem is the other veggies get discolouredDelete