Boneless Chicken Pieces - 500 gms
Yogurt - 1/2 cup
Lemon - 1 medium
Ginger garlic paste - 3 tsp
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder - 1 tbsp
Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
Dhania Powder - 1/2 tsp
Any Chicken Masala powder available in the market - 3 tsp (You can substitute it with garam masala if unavailable)
1. Add all the ingredients to the chicken pieces, mix well and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for half a day (or atleast 2 hours).
2. Before making, remove the marinated chicken from fridge. Drain all the excess moisture well.
3. Heat 3 tbsp oil and add half the chicken pieces.
4. On high heat, stir the chicken. After it changes the colour simmer and cover it.
5. Keep stirring from time to time until it is golden brown in colour.
6. Drain on a tissue.
Garnish with onion rings. Serve hot with chilli sauce.