This is a simple and easy carving. You can decorate your tables with this when you entertain your friends.
Things Required :
Tomatoes -- 2 or as needed
Spring onions (for making stems)
How to make:
1. Select long and evenly shaped tomatoes.
2. Using a carving knife cutout an oblong shaped pieces tapering in the edges on 4 sides of the tomato. (see the video for detailed procedure)
3. Next cut the top part joining the 4 slits to make petals.
4. Round off the tips of the petals.
5. Scoop out the seeds and pulp carefully.
6. Take a long green part of the spring onion.
7. Insert the satay stick into it.
8. Pierce it into the tomato to make a stem.
9. Tulip is ready. Now make as many as you require in the same way.
10. Decorate them in a vase along with some more greens of the spring onions.
Watch the video to see the procedure
You can decorate your dinner / breakfast tray with a single tulip