This is a Brazilian snack commonly served as a starter in the pubs and restaurants. Sliced chicken fingers are sauteed and topped with fried onion and garlic. It is bland in taste. You can serve with a chilli sauce.
Pronounced - Iska de Frango Asebolaado.
Chicken fillet .... 200 gms
Onion ......... 1 large (1 cup sliced)
Salt .......... to taste
Lemon juice .. 1 tbsp
Crispy fried garlic .. 1 tbsp
Oil ... as needed
1. Clean the chicken fillet and cut it into strips of the desired size.
2. Marinate with lemon juice and salt. Set aside.
3. Heat the pan and add a spoonful of oil. Fry the sliced onion adding a little salt until it turns translucent. Remove it in a bowl and set aside for garnishing.
4. In the same pan add a spoonful of oil and stir fry the chicken strips until they are done.
5. For serving you can use a hot plate / sizzler plate or any serving platter. Spread the prepared chicken and garnish with the fried onion slices and crispy fried garlic. If you are using a sizzler plate heat it before serving.
Note: Crispy fried garlic is available in the stores in a bottle or small packs. If you don't have it you can just saute the garlic first and add the chicken for frying.
Pin for later
You may also like:
Caldo de Feijao / Bean Soup
very tempting snack, love to create this in vegetarian wayReplyDelete
You can do with paneer or potatoDelete
passing this recipe to my son who loves cooking with chicken.ReplyDelete
Gr8 .. he will love this Brazilian style chickenDelete