Noodle Doodle is a snack that all the kids will surely love as they are so fond of noodles. Vegetables and noodles are stuffed into potato rolls and deep fried to a crispy texture.
Potatoes ... 5-6
Carrots ... 1/2
Capsicum .. 1/2
Bread crumbs ... 3-4 tbsps or 2 slices of fresh bread
Maggi noodles .. 1 pkt (any flavour)
Salt .. to taste
Cumin powder .. 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder .. 1/4 tsp or chilli sauce
Oil ................. to fry
2. Grate the carrot and cut the capsicum into thin strips.
3. Boil the noodles without the masala adding very little water not making them mushy.
4. In a pan heat 1 tsp oil and saute the carrot and capsicum. Add a little salt, cumin and chilli powders.. Let them cool.
5. Mix the noodles and sauteed vegetables together.
6. Now soak the bread slices in water, squeeze them and add to the mashed potato. Add little salt.
7. Take a portion of the potato mixture, flatten it and spoon the noodle and vegetable stuffing.
8. Seal the roll well.