This month's theme in our group," Shhhhh Cooking Secretly" is also summer coolers. I am paired with Priya Suresh who blogs at Priya's Versatile Recipes has some interesting recipes in her blog . Please visit her space and check them out. I was given two secret ingredients by Priya ( Mangoes and Strawberries) for my summer treat.
Strawberries ... 6 -7
Mango ........... 1
Lemon juice ... 1 tbsp
Honey ............ 3 tbsps
Sugar ........... 1 tbsp (optional)
Ice cubes ...... 2 cups
Mint leaves .. for garnishing
1. Wash the fruits and cut them into pieces.(about 1 cup of each fruit)
2. In a mixer or a food processor blend all the ingredients together adding crushed ice.
3. Remove this into a flat container. Freeze for 30 minutes.
4. Remove the tray and break the mixture with a fork. Place it back for freezing.
5. Remove the tray every half an hour and break it again. It starts resembling crumbs
7. Fill the ice cream scoop and serve in any glass or a bowl. Garnish with mint leaves.
Note: Adjust the sweetness as per your liking. If the mango is very sweet you need not add any sugar.
Linking to the event - Shhhh Cooking Secretly