Radish or potato (small)
Pins & toothpicks
1. Cut a thin slice from the orange to make it stand on a flat surface.
2. Take a round radish, smaller than the orange and fix it on top of the orange with toothpicks.
3. Make a small cylindrical piece for the neck and fix it on radish.
4. For the face use a small round potato or radish (peeled).
5. use cloves for the eyes and make a nose and mouth from the cherry.
6. Fix the lettuce leaves around the radish to make the dress.
7. Cut thin, long strips of carrot and fix them on the lettuce leaves.
8. Make a hat from carrot and decorate it with cherry (half) and tutti-frutti pieces on the brim.
9. Tie a ribbon around the dress to make it decorative
In this doll I have used fresh corn.
The dress is from the peels and the fibre is used for the hair.
You can add details to the dress with anything ... cut in the desired shapes and secure with toothpicks or bob pins...here I have used a tomato.
These dolls are adorable....Very creativeReplyDelete
I seriously din't think they are made out of vegetables when I first saw them in my dashboard, looks so cute.ReplyDelete
Oh.. are they really so good.. thanksDelete
Adorable dolls,soo cute..ReplyDelete
This is so beautiful and creative:)ReplyDelete
it looks so lovely... you're so creative Shobha!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the complimentDelete
So cuto! Love them :)ReplyDelete
wow beautiful dolls!! great creativity !!ReplyDelete
Ongoing Event - CC-Roti Pachadi/Chutney
Very beautiful and creative. Thanks for the entry dear.ReplyDelete
That's creative... too good.ReplyDelete
wow Shobha, I am at loss of words. This is amazing and so creative, love the idea !!!ReplyDelete
the lady is back and how!!!
Ha ha .. thanks dearDelete
How cute ~ love your creativity!ReplyDelete
They look so cute, wonderful carvings :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for likingDelete
Such lovely dolls, Shobha.... and this must have really tested your patience... beautiful!ReplyDelete
Not really so difficult .. thanks for likingDelete