Here is the recipe of a quick kiwi summer cooler with just 5 ingredients.A perfect mocktail for summer, easy to make and so refreshing.
Ingredients: Kiwis - 3 or as required Salt - 1 or 2 pinches Chat masala - 1/2 tsp (or roasted cumin powder) Yogurt - 1 tbsp Honey - 1 tbsp Chilled water - 2 cups or as needed
1. Peel the kiwis and cut them into pieces.
2. Transfer all the ingredients into a blender jar.
3. Add water as required and blend them.
4. Strain the juice as kiwi has lot of seeds.
5. Check the taste and if kiwi is too sour add some more honey.
6. Garnish the rim of the serving glass with salt and chilli powder mixed together.
7. Pour the juice and enjoy it chilled.
Yield : 2 small servings or 1 large.
Watch the video on YouTube:
About the group:
Shhhhh Cooking Secretly is a monthly challenge in a facebook group where we are paired with a different partner every month. Two secret ingredients are chosen by each partner for the other one and we prepare any dish with those ingredients based on the selected theme of the month which was - Summer Drinks ( No Fizzy Drinks)
This was suggested by Sasmita Sahoo Samanta.
I am also paired with Preethi Prasad this month. She chose YOGURT & HONEY as my 2 secret ingredients. I made the Kiwi Summer Cooler using them.
I have selected KALA NAMAK & JAL JEERA POWDER as her secret ingredients.