1 Ripe and firm papaya
1. On the papaya, carefully mark the shape of the bird's face, neck, wings and the back tail piece should be in an oval shape and a little higher than the face.
2. Carefully cut the shape of the face and the neck with a thin, sharp knife.
3. On the sides of the papaya, make 4-5 slits for the wings.
4. Fix cherry tomatoes on the tail piece.
5. Place some lettuce leaves in the papaya and adjust the slits of the wings in a slightly slanting position.
6. Use cloves for the eyes.
7. Make a beak and a crown from a firm, red tomato or red capsicum.
Absolutely gorgeous!! Very beautifully done!! :)ReplyDelete
Lovely carvings dear looks awesome.ReplyDelete
Beautiful carving it looks very pretty.ReplyDelete
Thats a beautiful papaya.. nice workReplyDelete
Thanks for likingDelete
So adorable! Great work!ReplyDelete
I am glad you liked my workDelete
wow very beautiful and wonderful craving !!ReplyDelete
Awesome looking carving...ReplyDelete
Amazing! Fantastic job :)ReplyDelete
whoa !!! You rock girl, amazing creation, love it :)ReplyDelete
Awwee Priya.. thanks for the sweet complimentDelete
simply beautiful and very creative, Shoba dear! Love your Mor :)ReplyDelete
Thank you so muchDelete
Looks fabulous, gorgeous and mind-blowing. Wonderful presentation.ReplyDelete
Beautiful creation..it will be a wonderful attraction of any table.ReplyDelete
True Raji.. Party ki ShaanDelete
Wowwww ...... Nice decoration.ReplyDelete
omg!!! that looks so beautiful:)ReplyDelete
Omg, marvellous craving..ReplyDelete
Hi Shobha, The peacock is looking absolutely delightful. Loved the new combo of ingredients and the recipe is so nicely made and presented. Have a great day….Sonia !!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for a sweet compliment .. u too have a nice dayDelete
wow! that's a creative work with lots of patience! beautifulReplyDelete
Yes Suparna.. any carving even though it is simple need a lot of patienceDelete
One of ur bestest carvings.ReplyDelete
Just fantastic ... this looks so pretty and elegant. Keep rocking!!!ReplyDelete
Wonderful Creation !ReplyDelete
Thank you dearDelete
really fantastic :)....sorry if i disturb u with ny private msgReplyDelete
Not at all dear.. thanks for likingDelete