1. Take a medium sized watermelon and mark the shape of the handle and the rim.
2. Carefully cut out the pieces between the handle and the rim on both sides.
3. Carve the zig-zag shape on the rim.
4. Scoop out the melon.
5. Fill the basket with fruit salad.
6. Decorate the handle with banana slices and cherries using toothpicks.
looking cute and very creative.ReplyDelete
Follwing u, drop to my blog when u have time
Thanks.. will surely do thatDelete
OMG! awesome dear! you nailed it!ReplyDelete
Chk out my Diwali event:
and On Going - Strawberry Dessert Event
Thank you so much AnuDelete
beautiful! you really have skillful artistic hands :)ReplyDelete
Creative and really beautifulReplyDelete
Fruit basket looks so beautiful...very neat work...ReplyDelete
Thank you NehaDelete