Fish fillet ..... 1
Spinach ...... 2 cups
Garlic ........ few cloves
Ginger ....... small piece
Onion ...... 2 tbsps
Green chillies .. 1-2
Lemon juice .... 2 tbsps
Turmeric powder ... 1/4 tsp
Cumin powder .... 1 tsp
Salt .... to taste
Oil ... 2 tbsps
1. Select a fish without bones. Clean the fillet.
2. Blanch the spinach and saute with the rest of the ingredients.( except lemon juice)
3. Grind it to a paste and add the lemon juice.
4. Marinate the fish fillet with the spinach puree.
5. Grease the baking tray or oven proof dish and place the fish fillet. Grill it for 20-25 minutes or until done.
Serve it hot with boiled vegetables or salad or garlic bread.
I have served with broccoli stir-fried with garlic.
Note: The grilling time may vary according to the size of the fish and the type of the oven.