Chicken fillets ... 4 (thin fillets)
Lemon juice ... 2 tbsps
Mayonnaise ... 3 tbsps OR ( 1tbsp worcestershire sauce)
Onions ....... 1 large ( cut into round slices and seperated)
Garlic .... 1 tsp.
Black pepper ... a pinch
Oil .... as needed
1. Take thin fillets of chicken. Wash and remove the fat. ( If they are thick, slice them into two )
2. Marinate them with salt and lemon juice. Set aside for at least 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile heat a little oil in a pan and fry the onion adding gatlic and a little salt.
4. Fry to a golden brown colour.
5. Add the mayonnaise and half a cup of water.
6. Stir and simmer for a minute or until well blended and thick. Add the pepper or tabasco.
7. Pan fry the chicken with a little oil for 2-3 minutes on each side.( or grill it )
8. Spoon the topping on them and serve with any vegetable / salad of your choice.
I have served with broccoli stir-fried with garlic.