Chana ... 1 cup
Besan .... 1 tbsp
Tomato puree .. 1 tbsp
Grated ginger ... 1 tsp
Turmeric powder .. 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder .. 1/4 tsp
Anardana powder .. 1/2 tsp
Chana Masala powder .. 1 tsp
Coriander leaves ..
Salt .. to taste
1. Soak chana overnight and boil them with a tea bag (to get the colour) and little salt.
2. In a pan heat oil and add the besan. Saute until light brown in colour.
3. Add half cup water and keep stirring to avoid lumps.
4. Now add the boiled chana to this and the rest of the ingredients.
5. Simmer for a couple of minutes.
Serve with rotis / naans / bhaturas