Any salad for the filling
(I have made a mixed vegetable salad with mayonnaise)
1. Cut the pineapple lengthwise into two halves.The leaves should be equally divided in the both pieces.
2. Carefully cut out the entire long piece of the core for the neck.
3. Scoop out the remaining pulp
4. Carve the core to make a head and neck.
5. Fix the neck with the satay sticks.
6. Use cloves for the eyes.
7. Make a beak and a crown with a carrot and fix with toothpicks.(break the toothpicks and use smaller pieces)
8. Fill the birds with any salad.
9. Decorate the edges with cherry tomatoes.